Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

Resolved! ranges in subroutines

HiI want to place a field in subroutine so that on executing the report i should get same input fields as when we use select-options or range.But inside subroutines select-options are not allowed and my TL has told that ranges are outdated.so what i...

need help

hi all,i have developed a simple report with follwing 2 select statements.but the problem is as recommended to use join for these 2 select statement .please help me how to write code for join and do i need to make any changes in the following loop s...

Resolved! text printing out of column

Hello All,i have made one zreport in that there is a description column having length 25 characters but if the text is more thn 25 char thn all the text exceeding 25 char getting printed in the next column which is not acceptable.How to restrict such...

Resolved! doubt in smart forms

Hi ABAP Gurus, i am developing Smart Form in that i have kept some windows. before my main window i have two windows.in first window i maintained logo, vendor address,po no & po date, and in second window i am maintaining pan no of ve...

URGENT!!!!!!!

hi all,this is cheenangshuk das . i am working on standard alv report which has a number of implicit enhancements in it. as i am coping the standard code to a non-standard code or custom code the implicit enhancements are not getting copied in it.Ca...

Variant in ALV using OOPs

Hi Experts, I need to use variant in ALV. When I am working with ALV using FM, I need to work with following 3 function module:REUSE_ALV_VARIANT_EXISTENCEREUSE_ALV_VARIANT_DEFAULT_GETLT_VARIANT_LOADCan anyone tell me how to use the same...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.