Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, May 24th, 2024

DESCRIPTIONMastering SAP CollaborateEvent Site: https://reg.eventmobi.com/mastering-sap-melbourne-2024Extension Architecture Guide:Extension Architecture Guide: https://help.sap.com/docs/sap-btp-guidance-framework/extension-architecture-guide/what-is...

Thumbnail.png

infotype creation

Hi All, Im creating a infotype. I have done it using pm01. but when I'm running it in pa30 and then when i press the create button its throwing a dump saying that + the dialogue modulerp_9003 not found.+ please let me know what would be the probable...

Resolved! move_date_format

Hi friends... Iam down loanding one internal table data...into excel file with gui_download....it contains no. of fields including onwe date field...i filled that field like this... move: tab-date1 to itab-date1.before this i declared data: i...

Resolved! Advantage of VIEW over a TABLE

Hi folks, Could any body explain me the main advantage of a VIEW over a TABLE. I understand that a VIEW is a combination of more than one table and which has stored in a central database. But for example if you take the database view COAS, it...

hi alv

hi alli would like to know how to display menu or button in alv list so that i should be able to see all standard buttons as well my buttons with the list.i am using se41 to get set pf status, but i do not get all standard buttons with that.therefore...

Resolved! looping stop....!

iam having following sytax....in my pai module... PROCESS AFTER INPUT. LOOP AT ITAB. CHAIN. FIELD ITAB-filed1. FIELD ITAB-field2. FIELD ITAB-field3. FIELD ITAB-SELKZ Module ON_SELECT on request. endchain. ENDLOOP. MO...

Download of data

Hi, Our ABAP team has made a development of one transaction. This transaction has lot of text data to be entered. Client want to avoid this text data to be entered in the transaction since it runs into pages.The client wants that this output to be ...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.