Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

Resolved! Excel cell format

Good morning:I am using the function SAP_CONVERT_TO_XLS_FORMAT for sending an internal table to excel sheet, but i have to send some numbers with 0 in the left and excel is deleting them because of the excel cell format, is there any fast way of doin...

Resolved! Bapi question

Hi All ,I have some doubts in Bapi1) why we can not use exception in Bapi ?2) BAPI must not execute a COMMIT-WORK command. 3) why its necessary to released the bapi & how ?4) In Bapi there is a test for Example IF 1 = 2. If the test is true a messa...

Problem in document creation.

Hi Experts,I am facing a very serious problem in saving the documents.Whenever I create RFQ (ME41) and Save it. It gets Saved and with the document number.But if I go to document display (ME43) and the enter the document number created. the system gi...

Loop at screen

In My screen there are five fields..I am using loop at screen concept while i need to make disable a particular field based on some conditions..Is there any other method is there to make a field invisible,disable with out using the loop at screen and...

Resolved! button in selection screen

Hello Gurus ,I want to insert data from selection screen into my ztable , I have activated save button in menu bar , with function text SAVE and function type , E , S , null , H , P all I have tesated , but it is not working , with case sy-ucomm , w...

OBJECT ID

hi guyz,i wanna find an treee structure of an organizational unit when i enter objectid as an input....any function modules...iam trying on GET_USER_ORG_UNITS but im not getting what i want...plz advise , if there are any function modules?thanks

DDIC problem

I am using one Customize table where 3 string fields are allready there. I need to add some more fields into that table which may contain another two string fields. But in one table more than three string fields are not alowed. What could be the best...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.