Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, May 24th, 2024

DESCRIPTIONMastering SAP CollaborateEvent Site: https://reg.eventmobi.com/mastering-sap-melbourne-2024Extension Architecture Guide:Extension Architecture Guide: https://help.sap.com/docs/sap-btp-guidance-framework/extension-architecture-guide/what-is...

Thumbnail.png

top-of-page

Hi friends,I have small problem, I am developing classical report.How can i use top-of-page event. I have 2 internal tables one error list another one is success list. i need different headers for error itab - ERROR LISTING , for success itab : SU...

Resolved! Excel email attachment

Hi,My excel file contains a logo , text and other information .I have to send this excel file(which is on the local PC in the C drive ) as email attachment .So I am using the FM SO_NEW_DOCUMENT_ATT_SEND_API1 .The receiver is able to get the mail bu...

Performance issue

Hi gurus,Please check my below code, and give me any valuble suggestions to improve performance. In runtime analysis , the graph shows , in system it is in red, So please suggest me the performance issues.REPORT zan_warehouse_stock.*- Tables Declara...

Resolved! ABOUT bdc

hiI HAVE TO UPLOAD 3,00,000 RECORDS INTO FD01.WHICH METHOD WILL BE USEFUL.I AM NEW TO bdc.CALL TRANSACTIO OR SESSION.CAN U PLZ TELL ME..IF U HAVE ANY REAL TIME SAMPLE CODE PLZ SEND ME Thanks & regards,khasimsa

IDoc packets size

Dear all,I may need your expert advice to verify if i have the correct thoughts for IDoc packets size as below:OutboundI set the packets size to 100 in WE20 and the Output Mode is "Collect IDocs". During execution of program RSEOUT00, let's say the p...

uploading file

i want to upload the extenal fiel like .xml/.doc into sap with link when i lick on that link ihas to open that perticular business doc.how can i upload thsese kind of fileds and where it stores.plz help me out

OSS Notes

Hi Experts/Guru'sHow i can compare the all the OSS Notes which are impletemned in the DEV and Quality or PRD Actually i need to compare the some of Irrilevant which are not implmeted in the PRD , and implemented in DEV..Need to be De-implmete those n...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.