Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, May 24th, 2024

DESCRIPTIONMastering SAP CollaborateEvent Site: https://reg.eventmobi.com/mastering-sap-melbourne-2024Extension Architecture Guide:Extension Architecture Guide: https://help.sap.com/docs/sap-btp-guidance-framework/extension-architecture-guide/what-is...

Thumbnail.png

Menu Problem?

Hello, Its very very urgent task. I have created menu in PBO. and in the screen i have kept all the fields as required i.e the user should not got to next screen until he fills in all the fields in the present screen, as i kept all the fields ...

Resolved! To Display message box.

Dear All,I want to insert a message box, title 'Do you want to proceed' 'which has two buttons 'yes' and 'no', before saving a document.When user press 'yes' the document should be saved and for 'no' the transaction should be terminated. Is it possib...

Resolved! pages are not coming.

dear all champs.i have designe two pages saperatly and i wana to see both the pages, and in both the pages have seperate main window also.at the next page on page1 i have give page2 and on page 2 page2 i have given already.pls gurus help me out.so t...

Field Symbol

Hi,I am trying to access the EKPO of std program through field symbol.But it is not working. It is not assigned. My code is as:-DATA: wa_table(100) TYPE c.FIELD-SYMBOLS: <fs_ekpo> TYPE ANY TABLE.wa_table = '(SAPMM06E)EKPO[]'.assign (WA_TABLE) to <fs_...

Add new line in VA01

hiI want to add a new line in va01 when a condition is requested. So for example i put 3 line and when a condition is ok i want to create so insert in vbap a new line in the order. I try with the badi BADI_SD_SALES_ITEM and ITEM_PREPARE but it's not...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.