Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, May 16th, 2024

Podcast Version: SAP Developer News May 16th, 2024 – SAP Developers (opensap.info)DESCRIPTIONabapGit – The Open-Source WayabapGit – The Open Source Way: https://podcast.opensap.info/open-source-way/2024/05/15/abapgit/  DYK SAP Fiori applications usin...

thumbnail.png

Resolved! Insert data To Table

Hi,i build Transp. Table (se11) and i wont to insert to it data from programthe problem is that i don't have key field (just mandt) all the field can come twice or more .after the program stop to run i check the table and i have just 1 entries inste...

Scroll bar in ALV

Hi all,I have designed a drill down report. My requirement is, i have a report with vertical scroll in the first level. Suppose i have used the scroll bar and at somewhere mid of scrolling i drilled down to the second level.So is it possible to reach...

Resolved! Locking a plant LOCATION

Hi All,Could someone tell me how to lock a plant LOCATION from registrations? It doesn't works anymore.I don't want to delete it as I don't know its consequences. And I don't want to lose its information in reports for histories.ThanksGandalf100

Standard text (urgent)

Hi, I am using create_text and save_text function module to store one text as standard text. But there is one constraint which i am facing, is only upto 132 charcters are allowed to store a standard text. But i need to store more than 132 chars. Plz ...

Resolved! at line-selection

Dear all Please see this simple piece of code.Report ztest.start-of-selection.write:/ 'list1'.set pf-status 'ztest'.at line-selection.write:/ 'list2'.But in this case at line-selection is not working. the cursor is not moving to the secondary ...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.