Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, April 11th, 2024

ITEMSBack to basics series on CAP Node.js - 10th episode Live stream series playlist: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL6RpkC85SLQBHPdfHQ0Ry2TMdsT-muECx Capire documentation: https://cap.cloud.sap/docs/ SAP Community Challenge (SAP Build), Week...

thumbnail.png
qmacro by Developer Advocate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

SAP Developer News, April 4th, 2024

Podcast: SAP Developer News April 4th, 2024 – SAP Developers (opensap.info)DESCRIPTIONApril Community Challenge – SAP Build AppsDaniel Wroblewski’s blog: https://community.sap.com/t5/sap-builders-discussions/april-citizen-developer-challenge-sap-buil...

thumbnail.png

Resolved! Need to enter text in boxes

I have created number of boxes using vertical and horizontal lines. Now I want to position texts exactly in the box where it needs to be. I know that there are tabs but how do i position the y axis. I want some texts to enter in the first line of th...

Resolved! Unable to create Background job

Hi All,I am trying to create a background job for standard program RFBIBL00 from a client QP1-231. But I am not able to do it as I am getting a message that the client differs from the original client qp1-020. I AM ABLE TO CREATE THE BACKGROUND JOB F...

Screen : F4 help

Hello All, I am having one screen in my program. It is having 2 text fields(Dictionary strucure fields) and the first one is having search help. My requirement is- When I select the F4 help in the first screen, I would like to get the matchi...

Resolved! SAP-Script Text-ID

Hi, I have to change a TextId in Script which is in production. In S010 I did the necessary changes but when saving it no request is raised.It is just getting saved the normal way.So I am unable to transport it.Its very urgent kindly help.Thanks.

Dump Analysis

Hi , in development i excuted my Zxxx program successfully ,but in production i am getting dump if we execute the program itself not even coming selection screen .in the Dump " The current ABAP program had to be terminated because the ABAP processor ...

Resolved! OPEN PROGRAM

Hi allI have a requirement such that once i double clic on the output it should skip the first screen and go n open the program directly from SE38.I know how to take it to SE38 but from there how to pass on the program name.Please help.REPORT ZPRE_6...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.