Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, April 18th, 2024

Podcast Version: SAP Developer News April 18th, 2024 – SAP Developers (opensap.info)Description:SAP CodeJam European Roadshow SAP CodeJam Event Calendar: https://community.sap.com/t5/sap-codejam/eb-p/codejam-events SAP CodeJam Group: https://communit...

thumbnail.jpg

Resolved! Change DB field length

Hi all, We hace a custom table with a field type CHAR 1. The domain of this field has values from 1 to 9. Now we need to add a new value. So we have to options: - Use a letter; A, B... The easiest option. But visually.....

BAPI_DOCUMENT_CREATE2 ERROR

Hello, In one of our ztransaction xls file is getting created and I want to create document in backend in z transaction like cv01n hence I am using FM 'BAPI_DOCUMENT_CREATE2' but I am getting error saying 'Error while checking in and storing: c:\t...

Resolved! default values in TVARV

Hello Experts, Anyone help me on how to set as default the current year and period in variant. I want to do a background job for our program using save variants. But I need the period and year to always be assigned what ever is the current year ...

Smart forms dunning

Hello Everyone, I am new to SAP Smartforms. I have a scenario where a dunning report needs to be generated for some company codes. There are 120 company codes out of which only for 40 company codes the dunning report needs to be generated. ...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.