Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, May 16th, 2024

Podcast Version: SAP Developer News May 16th, 2024 – SAP Developers (opensap.info)DESCRIPTIONabapGit – The Open-Source WayabapGit – The Open Source Way: https://podcast.opensap.info/open-source-way/2024/05/15/abapgit/  DYK SAP Fiori applications usin...

thumbnail.png

Payment Advise - Email issue

hiFor payment advise , i have done configurtion in BTE to send mail to vendor. When i chkd the mail , there is no attachment found. Is it necessary to apply note 1033893 . If nt necessary what may be problem?Is there any changes to be done in FM ...

Z table size

Hi All,I have created a Z table and given data class as APPL1 and size category as 2 (Data records expected: 11.000 to 45.000).After giving that size, the table has already crossed 1 lakh records.I would like to know, even when i specify size catergo...

URGENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hi all, can any one help me how to create an explicit enhancement section using include bound.and how to assign the enhancement section as a static or a dynamic one..please revert me as soon as possible .good or close answers will be rewardedregards...

Resolved! Counter

Hi guys,I'm trying to set up a program that create many buckets to the output files, 1st bucket will stay the same for employee with their personal info like SSN, from 2nd bucket, it will occur many times if that person has many tax type.The output f...

Queries missing after upgrade.

Hi, After our development system got upgraded from 4.7 to ECC 6.0 some of the queries were missing. We have then downloaded the queries which were missing from our quality sytem and uploaded in our upgraded develoment system. Now our production sys...

Button on tab?

Hi,I created a button on tab i VA01-02When I click on that button I get an error V0104. something with FCODE that I use with my button?Do I have to do something with tables T185 ets..?tnx.Adibo.

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.