Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, May 16th, 2024

Podcast Version: SAP Developer News May 16th, 2024 – SAP Developers (opensap.info)DESCRIPTIONabapGit – The Open-Source WayabapGit – The Open Source Way: https://podcast.opensap.info/open-source-way/2024/05/15/abapgit/  DYK SAP Fiori applications usin...

thumbnail.png

having problem in code

Hi,I am making a report in which i have to display the vendor payment for open items and i am facing the problem that when it moves to the 3rd table BSIK table the documenttype (BLART) get changes. i dont why why it is happening?plzz help me out it i...

Syntax Required

Hi all,Suppose there are two parameters in selection screen1.(for ex) Name1(Vendor Name)2.(for ex)Company codeName1 i have to made obligatory, but if we enter company code,it wil fetch record considering both otherwise only consider name1.With exampl...

Resolved! idocs sdata

hi,i have an internal table int_edidd of type edidd.int_edidd-sdata = shilpi,pasrichai want to store this in filelds fname(shilpi) and lname(pasricha) in a table zidoc3.how to split the sdata?please guide.shilpi

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.