Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, May 24th, 2024

DESCRIPTIONMastering SAP CollaborateEvent Site: https://reg.eventmobi.com/mastering-sap-melbourne-2024Extension Architecture Guide:Extension Architecture Guide: https://help.sap.com/docs/sap-btp-guidance-framework/extension-architecture-guide/what-is...

Thumbnail.png

Resolved! How to find screen exits?

Hi all,I am planning to add 2 custom fields to item details tab in ME51N .I tried to find screen exits using development class of ME51N i.e MEI went to smod and tried to find enhancements using ME development class and from the list of enhancements i...

Resolved! Background Job call from a program

Hi all, We have a program which runs for max of 5 minutes (say).It is scheduled to run every minute in SM36 so that it keeps continuing to run. But sometimes even when the previous job is running the one starts up, thereby creating inconsistent resul...

deletion of delivery item

Hello Gurus,I have below requirement.A packing IDoc comes from warehouser against a delivery in SAP.If the packed qty is ZERO, have to delete the item in Delivery.I have done an enhancement in IDOC_INPUT_DELVRY for EXIT_SAPLV55K_005.But it is not wo...

ME56 & BADI ME_CHECK_SOURCES

Hi Gurus,My requirement is to check the date on the info source of supply when creating/changing purchase requisition. I found the badi ME_CHECK_SOURCES and implemented it. During testing I can see that the badi is called and in the code based on m...

Resolved! Sap script LPD error-reg

Hai All,In Sap Script i developed a page with 3 sub windows. While taking printout i receive a error in LPD as Error:Unable to start print job, Windows rc = -1, Error = Overlapped I/O operations is in progress.Please help me...regardsArun

BADI ME_CHECK_SOURCES

Hi Gurus,My requirement is to check the date on the info source of supply when creating/changing purchase requisition. I found the badi ME_CHECK_SOURCES and implemented it. During testing I can see that the badi is called and in the code based on my ...

Resolved! urgent : selection screen

Hi Experts , i am passing sub screens dynamically into the selection screen . IN output i am getting vertical scroll bar in subscreen. my requirement is to avoid scroll bar to that perticular subscreen.pls send the code how to avoid that scroll bar...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.