Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

Query on MOVE statement

I have a query regarding move statement when the source structure is char and the target structure is different than char.Can i know the different possibilities of the target structure for the declaration ?Ex: move v1 to v2.V1 is declared as char. Wh...

Resolved! SAPSCRIPT DOUBT

Hi experts, Can anyone explain me what does this mean in SAPSCRIPT LAYOUT when i got main window text editor i see following code in the line of script.&KOMVD - KPEIN ( I ) & , , &KOMVD - KMEIN& , , &KOMVD - KWERT ( I14 )&KOMVD-KBETR(<R5)&wats the ex...

Resolved! BW Security

Hi ,We are using BW 3.5 . We are having a requirement to restrict reports on profit center hierarchies . I wanted to know if there is an easier way to build the security other than having to create one role per nodes . Also we need restriction based...

Parameters Obligatory

Hi experts,I have defined 3 parameters on my selection screen one of this one like checkboxwhen populate this checkbox, trhe other 2 parameters must stop being obligatory someone can indicate me if it is possible to realize this?regards.

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.