Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

Can SAP_ALL be copied??

Hi All,In the development server I need to give MAXIMUM ACCESS with restriction of administrative activities......Is it possible??Can I copy SAP_ALL profile and change it ??? Or any other customizing option with SAP_ALL...?How I could proceed???Thank...

Tables needed for CU42

Hi,I am writing a BDC for transaction CU42.I want to know the TABLES which i should use to help me in this regard.Please provide me functional specification for this.Manual conversion of single level to multi level can be done through the path mentio...

Resolved! ALV Report Output Display

Hi,In ALV Grid Display we have Sort Ascending, Sort Descending, Totals, Subtotals ,Print Preview, mail recipient,ABC analysys and Graphic etc buttons.Now I want to remove mail recipient,ABC analysys and Graphic buttons in ALV Grid Display.How can I ...

Resolved! Making a field enabled

Hi all,In ME22 Transaction, the DOCUMENT DATE (BUDAT) field by default is disabled .I have to made it as enabled.Please suggest me how to make the posting date field as enabledAre their any BADIS or field exits or any way to solve this problemRegards...

Resolved! Select Query performance issue

Dear Gurus,Pls see the following query....its taking a lot time & giving runtime error TSV_TNEW_PAGE_ALLOC_FAILED as no of records being fetched is around 1950000.SELECT * FROM bsegINTO CORRESPONDING FIELDS* OF TABLE it_finalfor all entries in t_bkpf...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.