Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, May 24th, 2024

DESCRIPTIONMastering SAP CollaborateEvent Site: https://reg.eventmobi.com/mastering-sap-melbourne-2024Extension Architecture Guide:Extension Architecture Guide: https://help.sap.com/docs/sap-btp-guidance-framework/extension-architecture-guide/what-is...

Thumbnail.png

Resolved! MR21 - BAPI/FM

I would like to know if there is a FM/BAPI for transaction MR21.I had a look at this BAPI: BAPI_M_REVAL_CREATEPRICECHANGE, but I am not sure if this BAPI works.Does anyone have code example for this BAPI?

Rounded value

Hi Experts,I displayed one field, it containe data like 1.0004,2.546,4.508etc...Here it displayed only rounded value like 1,1.5,2,2.5,3,3.5 values.How can i display.Please tell me the code

Resolved! field catalog

Hi , i have creadted one field catalog using " REUSE_ALV_FIELDCATALOG_MERGE " dynamicaaly , now for that fieldcatalog i have to add some more additional fields so how can i added to that fieldcatalog , pls help me THX

Resolved! smartform

hi friends,i am working on smartforms kindly let me know how we insert data in templates means how to assign values to those templates.and if i use cell in lines then how to assign alues to those diff cells .with regards bhupi

Resolved! hi

SELECT SINGLE SUM(ERFMG) FROM MSEG INTO ITAB-ERFMG WHERE MBLNR = ITAB-MBLNR AND LGORT = 'FGS' AND BWART = '101'.this stmt is not working why?

Resolved! Help in a BADI

Hi Everyone.I am trying to implement WORKORDER_UPDATE BADI. My requirement is to compare the data in it_operation vs the data in it_operation_old_afvc. The problem is I am not able to read the data into a internal table. Is there a better way to comp...

Standard text..

I have one module pool program, where some long text to be inserted by user. These long text will be saved as a standard text. In creation of that text when user inserting data into that field then the record is saved as user has entered including al...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.