Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

Resolved! Problem in the code

Hi,I had made a report in which half of the data is coming and half is not.i dont why it is happening ? when i check in the debug mode it is disaplying the data in ITAB but when i have to assign the value of itab in itfinal it is displaying nothing. ...

Grid events

Hi, when I enter a wrong value in grid and hit enter, it is giving error message. Again then if I hit enter, it is not giving any error message eventhough the error data is presented in the grid. But I want the same error message if I hit the enter(n...

Resolved! Tcode--SPAD--edit format type

Hi All,i have created a custom output device type and custom format type, but im unable to assign the format type to the device type.can anybody please help me where exactly can i assign the format type to device type?appreciate ur help...thanks in a...

Resolved! SAP Archiving

HI Friends, I need to work on archiving for few objects,its the first time i am involving in SAP R/3 archiving.MM_EBAN(Purchase Requisitions) is the archiving object which i have to do archiving, Soi have to clarify few doubts on these.1) Does Archi...

Resolved! smart forms

hi all,i am working first time on smart form.can any body tell me that1) why do we handle the function module name dynamically while writing the print program for smart form?2)what is the use of address window in smart form?Thanks and Regards,noor.

Resolved! How to use Parallal Processing

Hi All,How to use Parallal processing in our report program, My report has to execute by forground. i have checked this bwlow link, they mentioned some small code here. but how to use and where to place this code in my report program.http://help.sap....

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.