Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, May 24th, 2024

DESCRIPTIONMastering SAP CollaborateEvent Site: https://reg.eventmobi.com/mastering-sap-melbourne-2024Extension Architecture Guide:Extension Architecture Guide: https://help.sap.com/docs/sap-btp-guidance-framework/extension-architecture-guide/what-is...

Thumbnail.png

drop down menu

hey hi.... im new learner for sap abap..... can some one help me to do dropdown menu... usually it will take from data dictionary.. but in my kes i have to create subjects and make it appear in drop down menu...thank u .....

Actual End Time 24.00.00

Hi, The actual end time while completing the PM maintenance order is saved as 24:00:00. But now where in the world there will be time stamp of 24:00:00, but the SAP system is allowing it. Is there any way of stopping it. It leads to wrong data.Regard...

Output not coming correct

Hi,I had developed this code and after all modifications and alterations in it ,i am pasting here bcoz it is still giving the problem that the values of ITAB does not contain the correct data as it keep on repeating the same value for the data in ITF...

for all entries join

hi gurus,i have problem in my codes that one field is fiscper but in bseg and nkpf it is fiscal year but i used already in my code the another fisper is used in programm as fiscper type bseg-gjahr,but it shows that no one field like fisper in tableth...

Resolved! who To Use IDOC /BD87

Hi guru's,I am new to IDOC's Could any one tell me what is the use of IDOC and what is use of BD87 .Could any one suggest me good tutorial for learning these topics and if possible explain me with good example Thanks & RegardsVardhan

Query problem.

Question1): How to optimize this query.SELECT ZBRNM PRODH SUM( ZBIL1 ) SUM( ZSTD1 ) INTO TABLE IT_BRAND FROM CF951 WHEREYEARB = LV_PREYEAR AND PERDE = LV_PERDE AND VERSIO = '001' AND PLACTI='0'GROUP BY ZBRNM PRODH ORDER BY ZBRNM. LOOP AT IT_BR...

Resolved! BADI in BW Report

Hello Experts,I need some advice from an expert or anyone with BADI experience. I have to run a report that calculates an accrual value based on a future date. This requires me to use a virtual key figure and calculate it dynamically when the query ...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.