Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, April 18th, 2024

Podcast Version: SAP Developer News April 18th, 2024 – SAP Developers (opensap.info)Description:SAP CodeJam European Roadshow SAP CodeJam Event Calendar: https://community.sap.com/t5/sap-codejam/eb-p/codejam-events SAP CodeJam Group: https://communit...

thumbnail.jpg

Resolved! TR_LOAN_POST_DATA - MOST URGENT

how to test this function module .it consists of 2 - mandatory structures to be filled.how do i test this - provid me some tips to test this function module.i filled some values and executed - still it i thorows some error............( i already debu...

Resolved! ASAP

Hi, In my program i will enter the vendor number and idoc date based on the input given it will if any of the idocs are in 51 or 68 status if so it displays the corresponding details.Now the problem is if the idoc status is not 51 or 68 the report ...

Resolved! Doubt on Currency Data Type

Hi,Have a basic question. When we have a field with type currency defined as length 13 and decimal places 2 and output length 16, what does this mean?Does it mean that there are 13 places to the left of the decimal, 2 places after the decimal and 1 p...

Replacing special characters

Hi ExpertsI have reqwirement, Purchasing data, using data source 2LIS_02_SCL (Purchasing Data (Schedule Line Level)) fails frequently because it brings unassigned "#" values for the object ZQUOTNUM (Quotation number). To eliminate the unassigned "#" ...

Resolved! About cursor

HI:I have a question about cursor, of which the source code as follow:_____________________________________________________________......data: lc_cursor type cursor.open cursor with hold lc_cursor forselect * from TABLE.do.refresh LIT_TABLE.fetch ne...

Resolved! Release Strategies Roles

What is the best practice for creating release strategies roles? My problem is that I was informed that we will be developing around 2000-3000 release strategies roles. But we only have around 1000 users in SAP. I'm not in favor of this and would lik...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.