Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, April 18th, 2024

Podcast Version: SAP Developer News April 18th, 2024 – SAP Developers (opensap.info)Description:SAP CodeJam European Roadshow SAP CodeJam Event Calendar: https://community.sap.com/t5/sap-codejam/eb-p/codejam-events SAP CodeJam Group: https://communit...

thumbnail.jpg

Resolved! Summation issue in ALV

Hi,I developed a report in ALV using HR_DISPLAY_BASIC_LIST. The problem is that the summation icon is not appearing in the top bar. I need to calculate totals for 4 columns, but I cannot seem to enable the functionality. A colleague of mine suggested...

related to do enddo statement

hi friends ,my friend had written this code .in this he has used do and endo statement.here w_week contains value = 3 during runtime.but he is internally clearing that value .eventhough report is working fine .i couldn't understand .please if u know ...

Resolved! User-Exit

Hi all,For a certain condition, I need to exit from a standard transaction without saving. There is a user-exit where in I can exit. Is it ok if I write a error message in the exit. Also if this error message comes, I want to go to the first screen o...

Resolved! Table Size

Hello, What is the maximum number of columns and the total size a SAP table can have? What are the technical limitations involved in having a table more than what is allowed? I want a detailed explanation if possible. This question is respect ...

Resolved! bdc

In session method total sessions can be stored in bdcdata tableam i right? and one more thing is can anybody explain the purpose of RLGRAP

Resolved! How to update address

Hi All I need to update a standard table with data . one of the field in that is Address number. I don't know how to generate a address number. I have the address data. Is there a function module to create a address number in SAP . Basically...

Resolved! hI ALL

how can i update kna1 table through my own table control.i am writing after entring the records in my table control modify kna1. but it is not working ..how can i acheive itRegards

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.