Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, May 24th, 2024

DESCRIPTIONMastering SAP CollaborateEvent Site: https://reg.eventmobi.com/mastering-sap-melbourne-2024Extension Architecture Guide:Extension Architecture Guide: https://help.sap.com/docs/sap-btp-guidance-framework/extension-architecture-guide/what-is...

Thumbnail.png

internal table

hi to all,i am having one internal table itab.one of the field from itab is BUKRS.loop at itab.endloop.with in the loop end loop i need check company code BUKRS with the fixed set of company codes US1 US2 US4 US5 US6 US9 US10 ....... like this i hav...

Resolved! Subtotaling

Hi Forum,I have a field in which i have values starting with letterL, T, and S. I have another field containing amount for the corresponding L, T, and S.My requirement is like this.. i need to do subtotal for individual values..FIELD1 ...

SCREEN PAINTER ACTIVATION

HI EXPERTSi am trying design the screens in the SE51 in that i am not able to see the screen painter there..i tried it in GUI VERSION 640 then i uninstalled the GUI and installed the GUI VERSION 7.10 even though it is showing the same in the SM53 ...

Resolved! Help needed in smartforms

Dear AllMy requirement is to define a new Pricing condition type for output of a sales order as Idoc. I have a Z output type (which is linked to RSNASTED for IDOC processing) needs to be linked to this new pricing condition.Any pointers for the same ...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.