Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

Resolved! Reg Roll out

Hi all Gurus I am ABAP er working for 1.5 years. my next project is Roll out project ., What will be the work for an ABAPer in this project?Explain me little bit clear. What are the objects will come in the project?RegardsKarthik

Resolved! INSERT PROBLEM IN SE11 table

Hello,I have a (maybe simple) problem:I defined a table in se11.I want to write a abap report to write datasets into it.Therefore I created a workare and a string to count to the next Primary key (Primary Key is PK).Once I write the table to screen i...

ALE/IDOC Doubt

hi, When i send material from Sender thruTCODE BD10 to receiver system,the materials directly getstransfered to Receiver system.So what is need of BD11 if it is getting transfered without it?Moreover,if i runBD11 in receiver system one error come...

Resolved! tables related to sap-security

Hias am new to this securitycould any one tell me what are the tables related to securityand also want to learn more about security where can i find good material related to SAP-SECURITY<removed_by_moderator>Nagesh.ParuchuriEdited by: Julius Bussche ...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.