Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

Resolved! BAPI_PO_CREATE1

Guys,I am creating purchase orders with BAPI_PO_CREATE1 but i don't find this fields (Ivv. receipt( REPOS), final invoice(EREKZ), GR-bsd IV(WEBRE)) into the structures. Anyone knows in wich structure is this?please.ThanksregardsMarisol

F4,F2 keys

Hi, We are in a upgrade project.Whenever the user presses the F4 and F2 button the current date should be automatically get selected and the particular field should have that entry.It is working fine in 4.6 and our ECC ides server.but not working in...

'GUI_DOWNLOAD'

hi all,im uisng the FM GUI_DOWNLOAD,for getting my data from sap to excel sheet, but wnen im opening the excel sheet, im able to see the records, also i can see the header level for that particular records ,but i want 1 blank line to be dispalyed aft...

Resolved! dealing with messages..

hi,if i have a statement MESSAGE s600 WITH 'test message'.what happens ? where is it stored/displayed ?in my requirement, i am interfacing between two sap systems. in the source i am using such systems when ever i retrieve data from sap tables. In th...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.