Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

Resolved! AT NEW usage.

Hi Gurus,I have an internal table i_final2 with values Country, brand, pack and curr pri. I need to extract only the first value for any country and put iti n another internal table i_final2. I used AT NEW statment and wrote the following code. loo...

GUI DOWNLOAD length

Hi Gurus,Need ur kind help to solve my issue. I'm using GUI_DOWNLOAD to extract data from SAP internal table to my PC. But SAP only allow 1023 per row. Is anyone knows how to solve this issue? or perhaps any other FM can be use to solve this issue......

Resolved! XML file to BDC upload

Hi all,I have one requirement regarding BDC and XML files. There will be one folder in application server, like 'IN'. I need to write a program which will be scheduled for every 15 mins. It should check the 'IN' folder for XML files. If there are any...

Resolved! Adding code using Enhancement

Hi,I have a standard include program containing many subroutines. I want to add my code to one of the routines. As found in many of the links here, I tried to use the following path.Edit -> Enhancement operations -> Show Implicit Enhancement options....

DOUBT REGARDING BAPI

i went through basics of BAPISbut iam unable to understand how exactly bapi will interact with external systemscan any one explain clearly how bapis will interact with non SAP systemplease guys explain me with a simple business object examplepls tell...

drop down menu...

hi,im a new learner for abap....i have to create a new subject and put in drop down text..usually its take from data dictionary... but in my kes i support to creat new subject like ' text1' and 'text2', put it in drop down menu....'i need your help....

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.