Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, May 24th, 2024

DESCRIPTIONMastering SAP CollaborateEvent Site: https://reg.eventmobi.com/mastering-sap-melbourne-2024Extension Architecture Guide:Extension Architecture Guide: https://help.sap.com/docs/sap-btp-guidance-framework/extension-architecture-guide/what-is...

Thumbnail.png

Resolved! alv urgent

in selection screen for select option u have addition no extension no intervals.does it will work like parameter . if in case whythey have come up with this addition u can use direct parameter

Set field

Hi all, I am creating an RFC.which has to fetch the content from Database table.depending upon flag.lets say If flag is initial.Fetch the content.After fetching the content i have to set that flag to "0" r "1".Any suggetsions.Thanks,Kalyan.

Resolved! check box

hi gurus...In selection screen I want to display the checkbox in the right hand side of the text.(the default position of check box is left) . can i achieve this with out using screen painter.??

BDC MM02

hi,tell me how we can extend matnr in a plant using bdc.plz give me also tcode that which tcode are used for it recordingalso provide programm codesi want to update matnrplant storage fields.plz help me

some doubts in alv report

how can i page breakin alv report ?what are the types of variants and events in alv report?how to hide field in alv?how to change standard pf status in alv reports?plz give me sample program for how to use variants in alv?<THREAD LOCKED. Please stop ...

Resolved! Issue with SELECT statement

Hi All,I have written a select statment to get the the Sales order Type from VBAK.select vbeln auart from VBAKinto corresponding fields of table i_vbelnfor all entries in it_mainwhere vbeln = it_main-aubeland auart = 'CR'.Even though the database tab...

Resolved! BDC

Hi Gurus,When I try to execute the following BDC It is throwing an error that "Wrong value of the parameter FILETYPE". I am trying to upload data from presentation system.Here is the code: report ZSO_BDC1 no standard page heading line-size 255....

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.