Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

without Query

hi! allhow to raise condition in SQVIwhen accessing the data from DBase without using query (i,e using SQVI) i need to raise the condition BWART = '101' from the table EKBE.Thanks and Regards,Nagulan

Exit : EXIT_SAPLUSF_001

Hi All, I have exit called "EXIT_SAPLUSF_001". How can I find whether it is User Exit or FM exit or Dialog Exit.One of my document says. This exit will trigger when ever the user login to his SAP system.Help me out, how can I find out this exit prese...

Resolved! Dynamic Report

Hi experts,I want to create dynamic report where in i'l give group codes in selection screen.Accordingly no of columns will be displayed.Suppose if i enter three groupcodes then three columns,likewise.please suggests useful logic.Useful answers will ...

Change in Time Zone

Dear All We are going to change Time Zone from winter to summer +1 hrs. Can any one explain that is there any need to change time of Server Machine or change in SAP Time Zone is enough for this pupose.I have refrered the Note no 74177 which is desc...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.