Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

MSEG-DMBTR FIELD

Dear expert,I want to know about MSEG-DMBTR field.DMBTR (Amount in local currency)This field(DMBTR) contain SUM OF amount ( dmbtr = Base Amount + excise(all) + vat or cst + dilivery cost)oronly DMBTR = Base Amount.please help me.Thanks and regardsj...

Table Logging

What is the best way to capture material determination changes? The DBTABLOG table is 180GB in size so another way needs to be investigated other than setting on table logging for the material determination tables.There is no built-in SAP change reco...

Enquiry in bapi

Dear all,I am calling these 2 bapi's in my programBAPI_PRODORDCONF_GET_TT_PROP,BAPI_PRODORD_GET_DETAIL.Due to this Bapi's report is very slow.How can I improve the performance of my report?Regards,Pooja

Urgent

Hi All,I am writing a code where i require to send my PDF output as a mail attachment. I have made my PDF atachment in ADOBE form. The code is similar to the standard report program "BCS_EXAMPLE_6". I want to remove the COMMIT WORK statement in the p...

Performance Issue

Hi All,We have performance issue with this program, can anyone give suggestion.******************************************************************************************data: bdcdata like bdcdata occurs 0 with header line.data:begin of itab3 occurs 0...

Passing value to screen exit

Hi,I am using MM06E005 exit to populate the value at header by adding a screen exit.I had added the screen exit and I have done the required validations in EXIT_SAPMM06E_014.Now I want to pass the value to the output field of the added screen.How to ...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.