Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, May 16th, 2024

Podcast Version: SAP Developer News May 16th, 2024 – SAP Developers (opensap.info)DESCRIPTIONabapGit – The Open-Source WayabapGit – The Open Source Way: https://podcast.opensap.info/open-source-way/2024/05/15/abapgit/  DYK SAP Fiori applications usin...

thumbnail.png

Resolved! Insert

hi allIn the below code i need to put values into the table ZDC1 which is created by me.How to do it.For example if execute the below program and give '1234'.How to put it into table ZDC1.REPORT ZDC1.tables:zdc1.PARAMETERS:p_bukrs type zdc1-bukrs.Wit...

Resolved! Hi Regarding constant

Hi everybody,Could you please tell me how to create a literal or constant for this statement." vinesh'stp" i have created like thisConstants : c_tp(10) type c value 'vinesh'stp'. But it is giving error..because,..in constant we are having the single ...

BDC problem for Fb05 tcode.

I have a bdc which was developed to copy data from one company code to other and post document using call transaction for FB05.after the program gets executed, it shows message that document has been posted successfully, but i dont see any new docume...

Urgent

Hi Experts.. How to Handle the table controls in BDC for Tcode ME31K. Actually i created one counter and i put like if lv_counter_items GE 14."gc_max_item. perform bdc_dynpro using 'SAPMM06E' '0220'. perform bdc_fi...

Resolved! report

hi all, Customer name is required in the output, but the field is yet to be defined in the PS table PROJ, when the field u2018KUNNRu2019 is appended.Pass the WBS element to the Table PROJ & collect the customer code u2018KUNNRu2019.Pass the custo...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.