Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, May 16th, 2024

Podcast Version: SAP Developer News May 16th, 2024 – SAP Developers (opensap.info)DESCRIPTIONabapGit – The Open-Source WayabapGit – The Open Source Way: https://podcast.opensap.info/open-source-way/2024/05/15/abapgit/  DYK SAP Fiori applications usin...

thumbnail.png

internal tables

tables: sbook,spfli.data: begin of itab occurs 0 , carrid like sbook-carrid, connid like sbook-connid, fldate like sbook-carrid, bookid like sbook-bookid, carrid1 like spfli-carrid, connid1 like spfli-connid, cityfr...

Resolved! Production Order Download

I have a requirement where I need to download the Production Order Data into a custom table for the external interface to access the data.Can someone tell me if there is some UserExit or BADI or BTEs which gets all the Production Order data when its ...

PDF Print

Hi Everybody,I need to upload a PDF file from the PC and Print it direclly in the background.I donot want to go to Spool list and print from there.Can someone tell me how to do that?Please help.Its urgent.Thanks,Sirisha Matta.

Resolved! Developer Key

Hi all,,I am experiencing a strange issue..I used developer key for all the abap developments, and there is a requirement for changing the existing Query, It is only allowing me to display the query report, when I try to change, it is asking for the ...

tables

hi gurus,why we need to declare tables in abap programmas this tables: mara, marc."why we declare this data: begin of it occurs 0, matnr like mara-matnr, lgort like marc-matnr,end of it.i am new to abap,plz help me its urgent.thanks jayant...

How to transfer data to file

Hi all,Program:loop at all_emp.transfer all_emp to 'D:\usr\sap\tmp\filename'.endloop.at the above specified location theres is a file created like testfile.datI have to transfer data from my database table to this file. But while I am trying to do th...

one question

How can I decide whether I should go for LSMW / BAPI / BDC / CATT for Master and Transactional data.....If I want to schedule it in Background with a period time then which one I should opt for ?

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.