Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

Resolved! Submit to FBL5N

Hello everybody, i´m trying to make a submit to FBL5N (Report RFITEMAR). I only need to fill the fields 'Customer account' and 'Company code' that match (i think) with the fields named pa_wlkun and pa_wlbuk.The problem is that the transaction doe...

Resolved! BAPI_REQUISITION_DELETE

Hi All,We use BAPI_REQUISITION_DELETE to delete and close a line item in a PR document. When using the BAPI in ECC 6.0 the result is that it creates new line item with deleted and closed status. While the original line item which we would want to be ...

Resolved! collect problem

Hi guys,I have this data below for my itab:type numc type c type c type p90001 cca cca 100090002 cca cca 2000 cca cca 100090002 cca cca 3000 cca cca 2000then i collect here: collect itab.my new data for itab is this:type numc type c type c type p9000...

Resolved! movedate between tables

Hi,i have 2 tables (itab1,itab2 same almost same structures ) and i wont to move the data from itab1 to itab2 but in itab2 i miss one Colman (i don't need this Colman data) there is a way to move it except move for every field and append .

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.