Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, April 11th, 2024

ITEMSBack to basics series on CAP Node.js - 10th episode Live stream series playlist: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL6RpkC85SLQBHPdfHQ0Ry2TMdsT-muECx Capire documentation: https://cap.cloud.sap/docs/ SAP Community Challenge (SAP Build), Week...

thumbnail.png
qmacro by Developer Advocate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

SAP Developer News, April 4th, 2024

Podcast: SAP Developer News April 4th, 2024 – SAP Developers (opensap.info)DESCRIPTIONApril Community Challenge – SAP Build AppsDaniel Wroblewski’s blog: https://community.sap.com/t5/sap-builders-discussions/april-citizen-developer-challenge-sap-buil...

thumbnail.png

Resolved! Charateristics Table

I am using AUSP table to get the Charateristics of the Material, but for some Materials the Charateristics are not updated in the AUSP table, but when i see thru MM03 txn the charateristics are displayed.Is there any other table where Charateristics ...

Changing the message type

Hi, I want to change the message type of message no 94775 ,( from warning to error ).but i am getting a message that " System setting does not allow changes to object MSAG 94". I am getting this error message in tcode fb70. Is there any other w...

Resolved! Material Enqueue & Dequeue

I hav designed a new application for store i wish to enqueue & dequeue materials which store persons are using.So how can this be done.Please guide once i open any material in my applcation its locked untill i come out my application.I wishto uncloc...

Resolved! Abap hr PNPCE

Hi, I am LDB PNPCE, when I use rp-provide macro it says not recognised. Can we use macros in PNPCE or no. Then what is the other way to get latest record instead of using loop.Thanks,Oscar.

bdc using mm01

hi gurus,i create a programm in bdc to extend storage location from one plant to another. but i am not want to give data forMEINSMAKTXIPRKZFROM FLAT FILE IT JUST TAKE DATA FROM DATA BASEfor these three fields can i do this i am give matnr plant and ...

smartforms

hi,In smartforms while priting voucher the lines used for borders in template and line types are coming thick ...how can i reduce the thickness ...this problem occurs only in case where i use dotmatrix printer...this is not the same wit lazer printer...

Resolved! Issue When moving Dates

Hi,I am selecting dates from a Database table and moving it to an internal table, When values are present in DB table it copies it correctly whereas when there is no value in DB table a Zero gets stored in the internal table and gets subsequently pri...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.