Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

Resolved! Copy SAP-table

Dear,I made a copy of the SAP-table KNA1 and now I want to create some entries in this table. But when I do the following: Utilities >> Table Contents >> only the Display-option is available, but the "create entries"-option isn't...Can anyone help?

Resolved! internal table

hi,there is one fuction module from standard program.CALL FUNCTION '/SAPTRX/EVENT_MGR_FILL_TABCONT' EXPORTING tabledef1 = 'GENERAL_HEADER_DATA' tabledef2 = 'HU_HEADER' tabledef3 = 'HU_ITEM' tabledef4 ...

Resolved! VARIANT SAP09

HI,i am using F.62 tcode for printing after entering some value it showing msg like below..Variant SAP09 does not exist Message no. DB612Diagnosis You selected variant SAP09 for program RFKORD30. This variant does not exist.how to solve thi...

sq02

in sq02 how to use cluster table... i.e KONV..it showing msg 'Cluster table konv not allowd to join'.i want to connect ekko-knumv with konv-knumv.or any laternate logic for SQ02 ?

Resolved! Help on Sales order report

Hi,I have a code to display Sales order report. But i need to generate Sales order Line item wise Report. Can anyone help me to modify this code to suit my criteria?DATA: IT_VBAK LIKE VBAK OCCURS 0 WITH HEADER LINE.DATA: IT_VBAP LIKE VBAP OCCURS 0 WI...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.