Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, May 16th, 2024

Podcast Version: SAP Developer News May 16th, 2024 – SAP Developers (opensap.info)DESCRIPTIONabapGit – The Open-Source WayabapGit – The Open Source Way: https://podcast.opensap.info/open-source-way/2024/05/15/abapgit/  DYK SAP Fiori applications usin...

thumbnail.png

WF Transport

I would have a small question. I am sure aou have more experience in this. I have to transport (via transport requests) few quite complex workflows from one system to another. I know I have to enter u201CPDWSu201Dfor wrkflows and u201CPDTSu201D for t...

Resolved! Table creation

Hi Guy's,Created around 20 tables. After creation over using TS-SE16 checking table maintenance generator, some tables structures are displaying properly, some tables are not, why?checked technical settings, table maintenance generator and all.Pleas...

Resolved! Program State

Hi All,I have a requirement to store a customized program state. For example I want to store the date and time of last execution of the program. What is the best way to do it.a. Create a TVARV entry, store it there, and update it when needed using up...

IDOC Issue in LSMW

I have created lsmw to transfer fixed asset data using BAPI. I have also did inboud configuration for LSMW to post data. When I run start IDOC Generation after convert data step it says " File 'ZASSET_BAPI_ZASSET.lsmw.conv' transferred for IDoc gener...

Resolved! table maintenance generator

Hi all, my client at onsite has created a Z-table, and the allowed maintenance for that Z-table with restrictions. Delivery Class : A (Application table (master and transaction data)Table Maintenance : Display and Maintenance allowed with restrictio...

rnb86 by Participant
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Searh Help With Desccription

Hi ,This is my requirement. F4 help should display description values attached with the actual values upon pressing F4 for fieldsStepReticleMfgLocWiredAttribute1Attribute2For all transaction codes: ZATR1, ZATR2, ZATR3, ZATR4 .I created elementary se...

OS_guid

Hi,I created a table and i used os_guid as a unique identifier(promary key).But it is not defined in my package.its created by someone else andi tried to use it.aim getting an error.and cannot proceed further to carete persistent objects.In the docum...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.