Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, May 16th, 2024

Podcast Version: SAP Developer News May 16th, 2024 – SAP Developers (opensap.info)DESCRIPTIONabapGit – The Open-Source WayabapGit – The Open Source Way: https://podcast.opensap.info/open-source-way/2024/05/15/abapgit/  DYK SAP Fiori applications usin...

thumbnail.png

Resolved! BAPI for GI and GR reversel

Hi Guys,Is there any BAPIs available for Reversing the GR and for reversing GI in 4.6C version of SAP.I have to use transaction MBST for GR reversal and VL09 for GI reversal. After reversing i have to use VL02N for GI posting and custom transaction f...

ALV button - events

Hi, How to receive function code buttons frim ALV Grid. I talking about standard buttons, not those, which we can add to toolbar. For example it could be : sorting, filtering, button information.Thanks in advance.

Resolved! Update Ztable Valuess

Dear Friends I have Z program for change Z table table data through editable ALV.my problem is when i save the ALV any time new record is generated but i want only same record should change.I used Modify statement like follows.MODIFY ZPP014_0...

call program

hii am having 8 reports such as zc1 , zc2 ,zc3.......zc8i am having zcm as main program in my main program i need to design selection screenwhich contain radio buttonszc1, zc2 .......zc8if we select zc1 it must execute zc1 report and if we select zc2...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.