Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, May 24th, 2024

DESCRIPTIONMastering SAP CollaborateEvent Site: https://reg.eventmobi.com/mastering-sap-melbourne-2024Extension Architecture Guide:Extension Architecture Guide: https://help.sap.com/docs/sap-btp-guidance-framework/extension-architecture-guide/what-is...

Thumbnail.png

userexit va01

When I create a sales order in VA01, when I enter less than 3 different brand( material in line item), The system should first generate message, after that I should be able to block that order with giving proper reason and then I should be able to sa...

message type

Hi,If I enter wrong data on screen-field, I should get message and after if I press enter, I should come back to that screen-field again so that I can enter proper data and proceed.What type of mesaage I should use here.Kindly suggest me with coding...

Issue with SMARTFORM output

I need to convert smartform output into pdf format. There are many examples out there on how to convert to pdf. But the format for that pdf is of type tline. But i need the format in rawstring, just like when i get the output from Adobe transaction s...

RFC Destination issue

Hi I am facing an issue while providing destination for RFC function module.I dont know how to get the destination.Many of friends suggested me that we can get it through SM59. As I dont have authorisations for SM59,I could'not do.Is there any tabl...

Resolved! co11n check on field

hi experts, I am using WORKORDER_GOODSMVT BADI to put check on quantity field of CO11n tcode. I found the method GOODS_RECEIPT having the changing parameter CT_GOODS_RECEIPT which is containing the field ERFMG (quantity).I created an implementati...

Background Jobs

Hi ABAP folks , Please let me know how to run a scheduled background job immediately ?If I go to transaction SM36 and give the job name it tries to create a new one ...How to view the existing job and start execute immediately ?Fo...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.