Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, May 24th, 2024

DESCRIPTIONMastering SAP CollaborateEvent Site: https://reg.eventmobi.com/mastering-sap-melbourne-2024Extension Architecture Guide:Extension Architecture Guide: https://help.sap.com/docs/sap-btp-guidance-framework/extension-architecture-guide/what-is...

Thumbnail.png

error message

hi , This is Sekhar. while declaring data object in the programming code i got a message i.eWA_LIFNR is not type-compatible with formal parameter.and also i want to no about the message text for the respective message codes. where shall i can find d...

Reg BOM Item overwriting

Hi All,I have a requirement to overwrite all the components of a BOM with the new structure .Please let me know how to do this?I am using the function module CSAP_MAT_BOM_MAINTAIN but this function module is always creating the new items instead of o...

Email Copy

Hello,If I got this code, how can I copy the same email to other people??create sender (current user) swc_create_object lo_sender 'RECIPIENT' space.swc_set_element lt_container 'AddressString' sy-uname.swc_set_element lt_container 'TypeID' 'B'.swc_ca...

Table for active RFCs

Hi All,Could you help me identify a table that would contain the details of Remote Function Calls that are active at a given point in time. Is there any such table that contains the names of the Remote Enabled Function modules that are running in the...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.