Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

CIC - Copy to the clipboard

Hello,When user, on transaction CIC (l-shape), click on the ISU-Finder to find a BP by giving a premise number it should copy to the clipboard the BP when i click on the checkmark button. This part is build by SAP.I am trying to copy the Premise to t...

Resolved! ASSIGN MATCHCODE ON TX.IW32

Hi, could you please help me to resolve a problem?I have to assign a matchcode (Z table) in a Standard transaction.In transaction IW32 in the "Operation" tab, i have to asign a matchcode to the field "unloading point" that is in the table control. Th...

What is SCR?

Hello all,Is SCR an abbreviation for some technical specification. I have a spec and it says " This SCR deals with changes to the above transactions "Also at the top of the spec it says : SCR #<60030>Thanks,Charles.Title edited by: Alvaro Tejada Gali...

Resolved! Runtime

Hello everyone,Does anyone have any information on how to get the runtime of a program? I have a requirement for an enhancement where the users would like to see how long the program ran in the report generated. Im aware of the Get Runtime Field co...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.