Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, May 24th, 2024

DESCRIPTIONMastering SAP CollaborateEvent Site: https://reg.eventmobi.com/mastering-sap-melbourne-2024Extension Architecture Guide:Extension Architecture Guide: https://help.sap.com/docs/sap-btp-guidance-framework/extension-architecture-guide/what-is...

Thumbnail.png

Resolved! FB01 Save user exit

Hi,Does anyone know of a user exit that gets activated when saving a document using transaction FB01. I need to exit to include structures containg all the information being posted in the financial document. Ive tried looking for enhancement in SMOD ...

Resolved! Sub total in OO ALV

Here is how i am getting my ALV output DATA: gt_fieldcat TYPE lvc_t_fcat, wa_fieldcat TYPE lvc_s_fcat. wa_layout-grid_title = sy-title. wa_layout-zebra = 'X'. wa_layout-cwidth_opt = 'X'. wa_layout-sel_mode = 'A'. ...

hi -- exits

hi gurushow to find out the implemented user exits and customer exits in the standard program? my question is implemented exits only in both cutomer and user exit seperately.do not reply on how to find, ok thanx in advrocky

BAPI

hI, I was using BAPI_PO_CHANGE..There are two tables in this BAPi.One is showing header data and another one is of EIKP table oriented.How to relate the EKKO and EIKP table..Can any one give me a sample code of BAPI_po_change

flows of sap

hievery plz send me all these modules (inter link , linked tables if possible all linked fields, standard reports )and each module flows modules are listed below MM, SD, QM, PP, PM, FICO if it usefull reward 10 points and i am waiting for u r reply...

Variant for BAPI

HI ALL,My requirement is to save data into tables of BAPI_BUSPROCESSND_CREATEMULTI.So that whenever i execute this BAPI, i want it to be executed with those saved values....In short i wanna create variant for the Function module or BAPI...How do i p...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.