Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

read the Standard text.

HI all,I want read the long standard header text. I am using the READ_TEXT FM, but it is reading every time 132 chars only. The Alignment was coming wrong in the PO Header text. I want to display same data what I generarted in SO10. Is there anmy fun...

SUBTOTAL USING LIST DISPLAY

Hi, Is it possible to calculate subtotals using reuse_alv_list_display instead of using reuse_alv_grid_display.Also i want to print sub-headings using ALV.Ex:Under the column Marki want the subject names as sub_heading._______________________________...

Resolved! ALV Tree with OO

Hi all!I'm working on an ALV Tree created using OOs, like showed in the examples on BCALV_TREE_01... BCALV_TREE_06I got only a question:While i create my field-catalog, i have to use a Dictionary structure like SFLIGHT?I would like to use a local str...

Idoc type Delins/Deljit

Hi Experts,I have an issue with IDoc types Delins/Deljit. If customer send us a new delivery schedule for next weeks, the old lines are deactivated. System replace old lines instead of appending them. I found in documentation the field in Idoc which ...

RBDMIDOC

Hi ,can any one tell me what is the use of this program (RBDMIDOC). I have executed this program and given the message type as debmas and executed again. what will be happen.Regards,Koti

Resolved! Analysing Large ST01 Files

Morning All,Have been performing blocks of traces for some new process activities for Portal in our R/3 Dev system using the trace transaction code ST01.Some of these trace files are very large, over 10,000 lines when downloaded into excel etc. Plea...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.