Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

Resolved! Problem Regarding BADI

In Transaction VL01N , i want to add check on customer field ( SOLD TO PARTY - KUNNR ) .CHECK IS : IF THE CONDITION SATISFIED W.R.T CUSTOMER , THEN THE PROCESSING CONTINUES OTHERWISE IT WILL DISPLAY ERROR MESSAGE..QUERIES ARE :1. WHICH BADI IS RUNNI...

error in the function group

Hello.. I created a function group and that contains a function module which had a include program.Iam getting a error with that even i could not keep a break point with that error.If i execute this functionmodule containing this include program i ...

Resolved! hi all bdc screen prob

hi alli would like to know how use CTU_PARAMS structure inorder to handle screen resolutions in bdc in detail please.my problem is of screen solution while running at diff loction.is there any other waythanx in advrocky

"UPLOAD CSV FILE"

Can anyone show me an example code?I must upload an .csv File in my "internal Table" and I want displayed this solution with the "WRITE:/" Method.But i dont know how can i this File, upload in a "internal Table"???

Resolved! alv footer

hi all,i want to display the footer in the alv grid report.the part of code i have used is given below.************************************PERFORM F_BUILD_EVENTCAT.*FM FOR DISPLAYING THE REPORT CALL FUNCTION 'REUSE_ALV_GRID_DISPLAY' EXPORTING ...

help on BAPI_PO_CREATE?

Hi guys,I developed a program where I able to create from PR to PO.Everything work great but there some invalid quantity problem, such as:If my pr item 1 is 150 quantity (100 = 1 box).When I send over to BAPI_PO_CREATE it generated back only 1 box or...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.