Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, May 24th, 2024

DESCRIPTIONMastering SAP CollaborateEvent Site: https://reg.eventmobi.com/mastering-sap-melbourne-2024Extension Architecture Guide:Extension Architecture Guide: https://help.sap.com/docs/sap-btp-guidance-framework/extension-architecture-guide/what-is...

Thumbnail.png

Collect statement

hi ,i have to take these details from tabel bsegin bseg i have bukrs belnr gjahr buzei shkzg hkont Dmbtr wrbtr from here i have to take data into final o/p tabel.it_finalin it_final has fields bukrs hkont debitAmt CreditAmtnow i need to collect for e...

Screen exit for FK03

Hi SDN's,Our requirement is, we have to create one tab in FK03 screen, then if u click on that tab, we have to get other screen in which we have to create some input felds. after entering the values it should get update in appropriate Database table....

HTML container Printing issue

Hi Friends,Theres a HTML container on screen which loads a html page at runtime. There are 2 images on the page. When particular users try to print the page (right-clicking on the page-> print) one of the images not coming on print (comes as a blank ...

Resolved! Reg.Bdc

Hi Experts,Iam doing one bdc program for the transaction LT06. TO upload the document numbers.My problem is i recorded the lt06 t.code and i written the program also.while running the session it is going to theLT05 T.code. so it is showing error . ho...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.