Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

Resolved! Problem with SMARTFORM output.

We are having problem with smartform output. In the Development client it is working fine however in the Quality client some of the values for fields are missing. In the Development the printer is a SAP Printer where as in the quality is the output i...

SG141 by Active Participant
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

table infotypes

Hi friends,What is meant my table info types? Its definition says that " table infotypes are infotypes for which the data has the repetative structure of arbitary length".But in the table infotype HRT1002 i didn't find any structures or includes. So ...

IDOC not posted message 51

Hi ,We have recently upgraded from 46B to ECC6.Out of 100 IDOCs, 1-2 IDOCS are not getting posted with message 51.When we try to reprocess this IDOC, it is getting processed successfully.Any idea on this why it is happening.Thanks in Advance!-Alok.

Released IDOC

Hi, I have a message type which is extended in SAP version 4.7 and released. Later on the system got upgraded to ECC 6.0. Now I want to change the extended idoc in ECC 6.0 which is not possible as it is already released in 4.7. Should I have to crea...

SD-FI User Exits

Hi All I need one user exit where i can transfer some fields from billing to FI accounting interface and it has to be triggered after billing document number generation. I checked all the available exits but these all are triggered before billing ...

Resolved! Checkboxes in the SMARTFORM

Hi Everybody,I have a requirement where I need to put checkboxes in a SMARTFORM.And I need to make them Input enabled at the runtime.What I mean is that when I do a print preview I must be able to check the Checkbox.Can someone tell how an Interactiv...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.