Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, April 11th, 2024

ITEMSBack to basics series on CAP Node.js - 10th episode Live stream series playlist: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL6RpkC85SLQBHPdfHQ0Ry2TMdsT-muECx Capire documentation: https://cap.cloud.sap/docs/ SAP Community Challenge (SAP Build), Week...

thumbnail.png
qmacro by Developer Advocate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

SAP Developer News, April 4th, 2024

Podcast: SAP Developer News April 4th, 2024 – SAP Developers (opensap.info)DESCRIPTIONApril Community Challenge – SAP Build AppsDaniel Wroblewski’s blog: https://community.sap.com/t5/sap-builders-discussions/april-citizen-developer-challenge-sap-buil...

thumbnail.png

Dump in Prduction

Hi,Please see I am getting dump in Production, and I am getting this in SAP GTS for standard program /SAPSLL/CONLCLIC02_EXP not only this I am getting some other programs also.I have already asked my basis team to increase space still didn't work.Ple...

Resolved! SFTP how to transfer the data

Hi,I have one requirement, i retrieved the master data from master tables, now i want to transfer the data from sap to other server through the SFTP, please tell me the step by step process how to connect to SFTP and how to transfer the data from sa...

Resolved! Authorisation Objects

Hi Everybody,I want to do Authorisation Checks based on the Sales Organisation.Can someone tell me how to do that?I want to check if a User is authorised access data of a particular organisation or not.Thanks,Sneha SIngh.

Resolved! Report Display

Hi All, I got a requirement that i need to display all 40 fields using ALV grid but i am unable to display all the fileds in output. could any one suggested how to handle this.thanks & regardsNSK

Resolved! Report Background Scheduling

Hi All, I got a requirement that when ever we execute a program. say suppose there are total 100 lines in the program, the first 80 lines should execute in foreground and rest of the lines shold execute in Background.Any reply will be encouraged...

SFTP Script

Hi,I Have a requirement where in I have to transfer file from SAP system to third party system. I will have to use SFTP process for the same.Has anybody worked on this before. Did someone created any unix script for SFTP process to transfer file from...

lvkmpfz1

Hi allI have made a change to the user exit lvkmpfz1. What is the procedure henceforth to get it back to production and working. Is there any way to test this beforehand.Thanks in advance and best regards to all.

Resolved! alv

hi gurus.........How can we sort the data display in alv grid control using function modules.... make one cell with color.please reply me .thank u

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.