Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, April 18th, 2024

Podcast Version: SAP Developer News April 18th, 2024 – SAP Developers (opensap.info)Description:SAP CodeJam European Roadshow SAP CodeJam Event Calendar: https://community.sap.com/t5/sap-codejam/eb-p/codejam-events SAP CodeJam Group: https://communit...

thumbnail.jpg

Resolved! Reg:modulepool programming

Hi, Can anyone please tell me how to solve this issue.That is I developed a module pool program with screen no 100 and to that screen i want to add another screen for example 110 that is after entering the values in screen 100 and when i press Ente...

Regd Join

Hi all, The below statement is taking a very long time, can any one please suggest what can be done to reduce the time.-*read PO history from EKBE join EKKOSELECT ekbeebeln ekbeebelp ekbe~vgabe ekbegjahr ekbebelnr ekbebuzei ekbebewtp ekbebwa...

Batch input session

HI Gurus! i want to run a cycle through bdc - VA01 - VL01N - VF01 .once the user will fill details for VA01 then bdc will generate order [VA01 ] ,then delivery[VL01N] and invoicing [ VF01 ].so to run multiple Transactions in a bdc we have use call ...

genreic types in OO

Is it possible to define generic types in OOe.g i want to define something like this.TYPES: begin of my_structure, buk type bukrs, end of my_structure.TYPES: my_t_sructure type table of my_structure.TYPES: begin of tab_structu...

Additional data tab B

Hi all,I have a requirement to add custom fields in tab additional tab B in sales order.I have added the fields in the table vbak by using the append structure. Now how to add those fields to screen 8309.Do I need access key for that.when i go to se5...

fieldcatalog

HI , in CALL METHOD ob_grid1->set_table_for_first_displaymethod how we can delcare the fieldcatalog , manually i created field catalog how we can pass this to this method ,i am getting NO_FIELDCATALOG_FOUND exception ,i am creating fieldcatalog autom...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.