Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, May 24th, 2024

DESCRIPTIONMastering SAP CollaborateEvent Site: https://reg.eventmobi.com/mastering-sap-melbourne-2024Extension Architecture Guide:Extension Architecture Guide: https://help.sap.com/docs/sap-btp-guidance-framework/extension-architecture-guide/what-is...

Thumbnail.png

Resolved! INDEX

HiI have the requirement like following:The table VBAP has a user-defined INDEX. This index is created by my colleague developer. Now I dont want that Index. And I want to delete this index from table VBAP. How can I delete the INDEX? For this, do I ...

selection screen

Dear all,Can't we modify standard selection screen.for a particular company code can we control the F4 of bankid in the standard selection screen.if so plz help me.if found satisfactory will be rewarded.regardssamarendra.

Tree Structure

HiI want to create a tree structure where I need to create 15 nodes to call 15 reports. I tried using class cl_gui_simple_tree. But the program gives a dump if the nodes are more than 12.RegardsSathar

Equal To Statement

Hi,I have created a function module where i have passed the ZRET table as RET internal table,than in the source code ZRET- field1 = RET-field1.Before execting the statement ZRET-field1 has the value,but after executing the statement ,there is no valu...

Resolved! F4 help for GUI

Hi,I need to store a file on the presentation server. For this purpose, I have an icon on the GUI , to download the file from the output screen to the PS.I have used the FM 'GUI_DOWNLOAD' for this.I need an F4 help, so that when i click on the downlo...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.