Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, May 16th, 2024

Podcast Version: SAP Developer News May 16th, 2024 – SAP Developers (opensap.info)DESCRIPTIONabapGit – The Open-Source WayabapGit – The Open Source Way: https://podcast.opensap.info/open-source-way/2024/05/15/abapgit/  DYK SAP Fiori applications usin...

thumbnail.png

Resolved! Webservice call using WSDL

Hi All, How we can make use of the WSDL file for calling the Webservice from outside the SAP system? I have a RFC FM pointed to a service definition and I have the WSDL file with me. Can you please guide me how I can make use of this WSDL ...

Resolved! Calling a BAPI within a BAdi

Hi,This is the problem: I'm using BAdi IF_EX_PROJECTDEF_UPDATE to get changes made to a project structure. I then call a BAPI to update some custom tables, but the problem is that the data isn't available until the BAdi (method) has finished.This mea...

Resolved! Regarding GUI_DOWNLOAD

Hi Firends,I am using GUI_DOWNLOAD function module to downlaod the internal table data.It is working fine, if i am not specifying anything in the fieldnames of the function module table parametrs.Here is my situation:I declared two internal tables. o...

ALV - question

Hi,I have an ALV with edit option (Object Oriented using CL_GUI_ALV_GRID) coloum A Column B A B X C X D X . X . X . X . X Z Here in column B is check box. My requirement is user should NOT allow to enter values in Colum B against values ...

Database Lock

Hi All,I have a dumb security/basis related question.I want to lock a database table for updation until I further want to release it.Lets say I want to lock a table for any updation/entry today and want to unlock it only when I come back on Monday. I...

Resolved! Create BAPI as Web Service

Hi,I have expose a BAPI as a web service.Application : PABAPI : EmployeePersonalDataMethod : CreateWhen i try to test the web serive with the following test data:Employeenumber (String) = 12345678Validitybegin (String) = 2001-01-01Validityend (String...

BAPI_MATERIAL_SAVEDATA

Hi,I have some customer fields in MARA table. I have to update those z fields in MARA while using BAPI_MATERIAL_SAVEDATA.I know that EXTENSIONIN and EXTENSIONINX parameters have to be used.But what should be passed in those parameters?thanks

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.