Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

*More time to Execute*

Hi,The following code is taking more time to execute...Kindly assist..check wagetype selection REFRESH it_p8wage. CLEAR: it_p8wage, wa_p8wage, p8wage_flag. LOOP AT p0008. DO 20 TIMES VARYING wa_p8wage-lgart FROM p0008-lga01 NEXT p0008-lga02...

Resolved! Batch Master Data Conversion

I need to update Batch MAster data using MSC1N. I have a BAPI "BAPI_BATCH_CREATE" but this will not help me to update the classification data on the classification tab. Can anyone help me with how can I do that?BDC solution is not recommended over he...

Resolved! help in daynamic select

Hi,i do FM and i wont to give to user option which field to selecti try to move name field to variable and try to do it all time with change field,how i can do that i try like below and i have error .RegardsTYPES : BEGIN OF ab, dim0calmonth T...

Wild card Characters

Hi I have a requirement in which I have document header text(BKPF-BKTXT) on selection screen.The user can enter wildcard characters also in the search.For e.g if user enters (test) then it should retrieve all the possible records starting with test....

Resolved! CSV to Internal table

Hi friends,Have a look at my code.The basic requirement is to load into table PTRV_KMSUM.I was able to do that using GUI upload FM from a notepad .But now the requirement is using a CSV file to load into PTRV_KMSUM.REPORT zhr_t_ptrv_kmsum NO STANDA...

plz answer these questions

How to create Tablemaintenance generator?How to transport table?How to assign transaction to a table?Name the table which contains all tables.What is version managementHow to create a transaction to a table.diff b/w 4.7 version and ecc 6.0 What is th...

Resolved! ALV report - Dsiplay Issue

Hi Experts,I am making an ALV report. Is there any way/setting which allows me to display the column headings and its corresponding data from the left side of the page rather than from the top?e.g.Standard ALV DisplaySNo. VesselName BOE Date...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.