Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

Resolved! Dump

Hi experts,I m generating a report which on execution showsx dump.Here I use ALV, I m using it first first.May be this is the reason of dump.plz check my code..report zmm_r030 line-size 250 no standard page heading .type-pools :slis.tables: eban,ekb...

pls help me very urgent

Hi i want send mail to outlook. Following code is working fine. I am hard coded the mail address here. Instead of this i want to extract the mailid from Z1ychclientid table and sent mail to Z1ychclientid table mail addressi changed this in program. ...

materials

Hi , pls see my requirement ,in group of materials i have to check the materials with 11 char first ,later in 11 char materials i have to take only the materials having all 10 char with numbers and one with '-'.But the '-' can be in any place but we...

FUNCTION MODULE FOR FCH6

Hi Gurus,Does anyone knows the Function Module or BAPI to update the field in FCH6. Basically, when you go to FCH6 and you enter the company code and check no. and hit enter, another screen comes on with then check information. In our system, we don'...

mm01enhancement

hi sap guru's,please help me regarding mm01 enhancement i.ein mm01 screen i was added new sub screen with one field material description of lenth 100 char,and i was append A STRUCTURE in MARA,structure contains field material description ,my mm01 sub...

Resolved! concatenate - Syntax Error

I am getting syntax Error in following codedata: mailtxt type table of solisti1 with header line. mailtxt-line = 'DDL Reloaded for Approvel Number'. CONCATENATE p_appno INTO mailtxt-line. append mailtxt.p_appno is in Selection screenError isUnable...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.