Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, May 24th, 2024

DESCRIPTIONMastering SAP CollaborateEvent Site: https://reg.eventmobi.com/mastering-sap-melbourne-2024Extension Architecture Guide:Extension Architecture Guide: https://help.sap.com/docs/sap-btp-guidance-framework/extension-architecture-guide/what-is...

Thumbnail.png

field updating to db table

hi all,I create a field on screen(from dictionary) named zvtrans-zsdate. and the value entered in this screen field should be update to zvtrans table.but in the PAI of the screen if I write like this it is not workingPROCESS AFTER INPUT.MODULE finali...

role comparison

Hi Security expertsThe scenario is like this, there are two persons A and B, A has around 75 roles and B has around 20 roles, if I want B to have same setup like A, then B should also have 75 roles, Is there any comparison tool in SAP security persp...

smartforms

dear all,I want to display column values vertically in smart form.Eg., Material No Material Description1001 BiscuitIt cant show it here , actually i want to tilt the values vertically

Resolved! Table For Material Document

Hi Guru,My requirement is that I have to fetch Dmbtr field from MSEG table for the current period and movement type. But I dont have filed perios in MSEG table. But I have documnet number (MBLNR ) in MSEG. So is there any link so that I can fetch DMB...

Structure

Hi Senior Abap folks, I have a structure FKK_MAD_BASICS and in that there is one component FREESEL which is again a structure .In that freesel structure the components are again individual structures .How can i populate v...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.