Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, May 24th, 2024

DESCRIPTIONMastering SAP CollaborateEvent Site: https://reg.eventmobi.com/mastering-sap-melbourne-2024Extension Architecture Guide:Extension Architecture Guide: https://help.sap.com/docs/sap-btp-guidance-framework/extension-architecture-guide/what-is...

Thumbnail.png

Resolved! Popup a List of texts

hi people,I need a function module to display a list of text elements.The best I found (at the moment) is DD_POPUP_WITH_LIST....but I was looking for something different too....Does anyone know others? Otherwise, it's the same...

e_maino by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! debug

HI ALL,I working with MRHR transaction.i want to enter the invoice number and vendor number and want to debug the program. how to debug the standard program.regards,siri.

Reading PDF Spool File

Until now, All Spool output were generally generated in OTF format or ABAP List output format.How to read the Spool file which is in PDF Format? (After upgrade to ECC 6.0, some W-x forms are getting generated directly as a PDF file in the Spool. so t...

BDC FOR PA30

Hi,I did a recording for transaction pa30 infotype 0000The following is my codingreport ZBKT_P0000 no standard page heading line-size 255.*******************Type Pools*****************************TYPE-POOLS : TRUXS.include bdcrecx1.************...

BAPI HELP!

Hello Experts!Iam new to Bapi's, Can anyone send me a custom report which makes use of the following Bapi. CALL FUNCTION 'BAPI_CUSTMATINFO_GETLIST' whose business object is 'CustomerMaterialInfo' and method is 'GetList'. ( From SD Module)Regards,...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.