Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

about luw

hi! i want to know somthing about luw. the questions as below What should I do if I want to isolate a small transaction out of a big one?How to split up two reports' luw when one report calls another one?

Resolved! Regarding Casting of objects

Currently ?= operator can only used to cast objects from one form to another. If I have value of type Boolean or String and I need to cast it to Object type what is the work around?Do I need to create class for each type (boolean, string etc) or is t...

arpitgoyal by Product and Topic Expert
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Error In SAP VB connection

Am getting runtime error in VB . This is my VB code. Dim sapconn, conn, conn1 As ObjectDim ok As BooleanPrivate Sub Form_Load()Set sapconn = CreateObject("SAP.BAPI.1")Set conn = BAPI.Connectionok = conn.logon(Me.hWnd, False)SAP_UPEnd SubPrivate Su...

Resolved! Alv layout

Hi, I had creatd a layout on quality system for alv report by selection some 19 fields out of 20. My intension is that report should run with the layout always whether irres[pective of ethier qauality server or production server or some other serve...

Resolved! DB2 optimizer

Hi Gurus!My DB2 optimizer makes a mistake and choose a secondary index, instead of primary and thefore we have performance problems. Can I add some hints to SQL statement, to prevent his mistake? I know in Oracle it looks like this %_HINTS ORACLE 'IN...

Resolved! BAPI_COSTCENTER_CHANGEMULTIPLE

Hi,I have a problem with BAPI_COSTCENTER_CHANGEMULTIPLE.I have begin to create a costcenter with this code : DATA: str_costcenter type table of BAPI0012_CCINPUTLIST with header line. DATA: str_costcenter_act type table of BAPI0012_CCLIST with header...

ALV TO SPOOL TO PRINT

Hi all ,i would like to know how we will convert alv list (using REUSE_ALV_LIST_DISPLAY) output to the spool and from there to the printer ,But that program should runs in the background only,Not in the frontend.Please any sample code or atleast any ...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.