Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

Resolved! RE_DATA

What is the meaning of re_data.CALL METHOD wa_items-item->get_datareceivingre_data = itmdata.Please provide me some notes on Objects Programming.Good work will be highly rewarded.Thanks

Resolved! Reg . Alv logo .

HI Experts,Iam writing one alv program my requirement is i want to print the logo in output for that i called one F.M i.e is Reuse_alv_commentory_write but in the output it is printing in the right side, i want to print in left sidehow?. Rewards are ...

PDF attachment

Hi frends,i am sending a mail with PDF attachment.i am receving PDF Document also.But when i am opening it ,it contains Blank and "There was a problem reading this document(14)" getting this message.Please help me.for best aswer Points will be reward...

BDC regarding PA30

Hi, I have created BDC for transaction PA30 and infotype is 585...In infotype 585 there are following columns....contributions ......prop contr actual contrthere are total 16 line items available under contributions column...i have created BDC to...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.